Time for another overly ambitious TBR! No, but seriously, this is the shortest month of the year and I thought having 11 books on this month’s TBR would be totally doable. Who am I?? Like, do I not remember I am in my last semester of grad school?
But, let’s be honest, I will always have overly ambitious TBRs because I want to read ALL THE BOOKS. It’s that simple. So, while I am working my ass off this month on classes, it looks like I will be reading my ass off too lol. And, all the books are romance because A) I love me some romance and B) it seems appropriate since Valentine’s Day is this month.
So, let’s get into the books that are on my TBR this month…
1. Runaway Groom by Lauren Layne
2. About That Kiss by Jill Shalvis
3. Hold on Tight by J. Kenner
4. The One Who Got Away by Roni Loren
5. This Love Story Will Self-Destruct by Leslie Cohen
6. The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
7. By the Book by Julia Sonneborn
8. Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
9. Driving Whiskey Wild by Melissa Foster
10. King of the Court by Melanie Munton
11. No Tomorrow by Carian Cole (cover not revealed yet)
What about you? What books are on your TBR for February?
Let’s talk about it in the comments below!