It’s a new month! Which means… it’s time to make a new very ambitious TBR because I don’t do short TBR lists. I JUST. DON’T. It’s not my thing.
It is also February which makes me automatically think of Valentine’s Day which means romance AKA my favorite genre 🙂 If you didn’t already guess it, there will a LOT of romance books on this TBR. I am a hopeless romantic and it comes out SUPER strong in February because of Valentine’s Day.
I have to read a number of books for one of my classes so those will probably be my non-romance books in this TBR but hey who doesn’t love variety. I do, I swear. Romance is just my first love.
So I have somewhere around 21 books that I want to read this month which is beyond excessive/ambitious considering I have readings to do for my classes as well as assignments to complete but hey this is what happens when your are a bookworm/book blogger/wish you had all the time in the world to read. It’s totally normal.
Books For Class
- Goodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe By Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Witches: The Absolutely True Tale of Disaster on Salem by Rosalyn Schanzer
- Popular: How a Geek in Pearls Discovered the Secret to Confidence by Maya Van Wagenen
7. Frostblood by Elly Blake
8. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
9. You Don’t Know My Name by Kristen Orlando
10. Mr. President by Katy Evans
11. Royally Screwed by Emma Chase
12. The Goal by Elle Kennedy
13. Hooked by Christina Phillips
14. Royal Affair by Parker Swift
15. Going Down Hard by Carly Phillips
16. Hot Stuff by Carly Phillips (Hot Zone #1)
17. Hot Number by Carly Phillips (Hot Zone #2)
18. Hot Item by Carly Phillips (Hot Zone #3)
19. Hot Property by Carly Phillips (Hot Zone #4)
20. How to Handle a Heartbreaker by Marie Harte
21. Gilded Cage by Vic James
SO there is my TBR… I know what you are thinking. Is she crazy? Probably. Will I read all these books? That is the dream, probably not the reality. But as I like to look at it, it is a way for me to keep my options open.
Also, if you didn’t catch a reoccurring theme, I am planning on reading 5 of Carly Phillips’ books. The Hot Zone series will be a re-read for me in preparation for a blog tour in March but either way I am excited as she is one of my favorite romance authors. Re-reading is another theme and I am re-reading Fangirl for the second time and Diary of a Part Time Indian for the third time.
I would love to know what you have planned for this month. Are you as ambitious as I am? (Probably not lol)